Ingredients: A boned young hen of about 2 kg., 500 gr. of mixed minced pork and veal, 100 gr. of fresh duck foie, 1 apple pippin, 6 prunes without bone, 6 apricots without bone, 2 spoons of raisins without seeds, 2 spoons of pine nuts, 1/2 kg. of peeled and boiled chestnuts, 150 gr. peeled and split walnuts, 3 eggs, 1 black truffle, 1/2 brandy glass, 1/2 small glass of white wine fermented in barrels (Antea), 2 thick slices of sliced bread, nutmeg and cinnamon powder, oil of extra virgin olive, salt and pepper.
- The ideal is to be able to prepare it the day before to serve it, so that the filling impregnates it with flavor.
- Chop the plums and dried apricots and let the white wine marinate together with the raisins. In a large bowl, beat the eggs and add the meat, the sliced foie, the peeled and chopped apple, the bread dipped in brandy, the pine nuts, the grated truffle, the whole chestnuts, cooked and peeled, the split nuts and the fruits dried already macerated, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Seasoning the inside of the young hen. Fill it and sew it. Impregnate it with olive oil and preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Place the young hen in a glass dish for the oven and cook it for about an hour and a half. During the cooking you have to turn it several times and water it with the juice that is released.
- To make your sauce you have to deglaze the source of the oven with a little chicken broth, which will be put in a saucepan until it reduces. To thicken you can add a little corn flour.