Tasting notes for Sparkling Wine Marina Sparkling Red:
Cherry color with purple sparkles, bubble of medium size and dyed and persistent crown.
Stand out the varietal aromas of the Monastrell (violet candies) well preserved in the preparation, together with notes of ripe black fruits (blackberries, plums).
It is sweet, with a lively acidity but well balanced with sugar and aromas of olfactory phase well marked in retronasal.
Optimum service temperature: 4° C.
A pairing: Tarta de queso con arándanos.
Ingredients: 20 cookies, 500 ml. of liquid cream, 250 gr. of cream cheese, blueberry jam, 250 gr. of white sugar, 120 gr. of butter and a couple of gelatin sheets.
- Put the gelatin sheets to hydrate with water until the sheets swell; then they drain well.
- Put them in the microwave in another empty container and put them at medium power until they melt.
- Put the butter in the microwave, softening it a little is enough. Mix it with the crushed cookies forming a paste.
- Fill the mold that is going to be used for the cake with the cookie and butter paste, forming the base of the cake, with a thickness of 0.5 centimeters more or less, and have the same thickness on all sides.
- Pour the resulting mixture on the base of cookies, filling the mold, and put it in the refrigerator for several hours until it sets well.
- When removing it from the mold, we cover it with the blueberry jam.
The combination with Marina Espumante Red is perfect!