Tasting note: Intense pink color with colored foam on the crown, on the nose the aromas of ripe red fruit (cherries, raspberries) and floral touches very typical of Monastrell appear (roses withered, violets) that give him a lot of sweetness on the nose. The palate is fresh, with fruit in the foreground, sugar very well balanced with acidity. A fun wine. This pink, is made by the charmat method, so its carbon is endogenous.
Optimum service temperature: 6° C.
A pairing: Ensalada de bogavante.
Ingredients: A lobster, a tomato salad, a lettuce, a carrot, olive oil, Modena balsamic vinegar, ketchup, mayonnaise, a splash of cognac, half orange juice, salt and a bay leaf.
- Boil the lobster in salt water with the laurel for 10-12 minutes. Take out and let cool.
- Put 3 tablespoons of ketchup in the blender, 1 small can of mayonnaise, the orange juice and 1 tablespoon and 1/2 of cognac and everything is passed. The obtained mixture is allowed to stand.
- Meanwhile we chop the lettuce in julienne, the diced tomato and grate the carrot. Mix together with the oil the vinegar and salt to taste.
- The lettuce is placed in the presentation fountain covering the entire background. Take the lobster and separate the tongs from the body; we also separate the body from the head and leave it aside.
- Open the body carefully to get the meat as whole as possible and make slices not very thick. We present it on the salad with the cocktail sauce.