Winery: Masía Bach.
Tasting note: Very pale yellow color with greenish sparkles and a very thin bubble needle. On the nose, the floral nuances (orange blossom), citrus aromas (grapefruit, bergamot) stand out. On the palate, its freshness, its fine bubble and the varietal aromas of muscatel in the center of the mouth stand out. A pleasant and carefree wine.
Optimum service temperature: 4° C.
A pairing: Biryani de verduras.
Ingredients: 300 gr. of different vegetables: cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, asparagus, broccoli cut into small pieces, washed and drained; 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 1 peeled and thinly sliced onion, 1 clove of chopped garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of chopped ginger, 1 chopped green chile, 2 teaspoons of saffron, 250 gr. of biryani rice, salt, 1/2 cup of creamy yogurt, 1 chopped tomato, 1 bunch of chopped coriander leaves and 1/2 lemon juice.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry the onion.
- Add the ginger and garlic and fry a minute or two.
- Add the vegetables, spices, salt and green chili. Sauté and add the yogurt, tomatoes, cilantro and lemon juice.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are soft.
- While the vegetables cook, wash the rice and add it to the vegetables together with 2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Then lower the heat to medium-low, cover the pot with a tight lid and cook 10 minutes.
- Leave then covered with the fire off for the rice finish cooking in its own steam for 5 minutes!C