Age: Fermented in barrel.
Winery: Bodegas Enate
Tasting note for White Wine Enate Chardonnay F. Barrica 2019:
Straw yellow color with golden reflections, clean, bright and dense tear.
Very varietal on the nose, with a peculiar expression of Chardonnay in the Somontano, where citrus tones (grapefruit) predominate over tropical notes (pineapple), wrapped in aromas of ripe toast, on an herbaceous background and memories of nuts and bakery.
It is a wine with body and structure, while very fresh in the step. Long and persistent.
Optimum service temperature: 8°-10° C
A pairing: Lubina al romero.
Ingredients: 8 medium potatoes, peeled, extra virgin olive oil, a handful of fresh rosemary, only the leaves, a handful of black olives without bone, salt and black pepper, 4 seabass, the juice of 1 lemon, arugula.
- Preheat the oven to 200° C. and choose a baking tray large enough to fit all the fish in one layer.
- Cut the potatoes into slices, sprinkle with a little olive oil, add rosemary, olives, salt and pepper. Cover the tray with a double layer of aluminum and bake the potatoes 20 minutes or until they are soft.
- Remove the aluminum and put the tray back in the oven for 10 more minutes until the potatoes are lightly browned.
- Grease the seabass with a little olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Remove the tray from the oven and arrange the fish on top of the potatoes, next to each other.
- Take the ingredients of the cover and spread over the fish.
- Return the tray to the oven 15 or 20 minutes more, until the fish is cooked and lightly browned.
- When serving, put over a little arugula dressed with oil and lemon.