Winery: Bodegas Enate.
Tasting notes: Enate Tapas label is designed by comic artist Dani García Nieto, humorous artist and Aragonese journalist who has known how to dress a good wine with a young, cheerful and informal design like tapas, informal food for which is thinking. Of ruby color with violet tones, medium-high, clean and bright. On the nose, it is a simple wine, with a predominance of red fruit aromas (currants, raspberries), caramel and liquorice reminiscences, with a vegetable nuance of Cabernet Sauvignon (pyrazines). The passage through the mouth is friendly, with vivid and fresh acidity, spicy touches, and a tannin that is tamed after a couple of months of bottle.
Optimum service temperature: 12° C.
A pairing: Callos de bacalao.
Ingredients: 3 kg. of cod tripe, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 glass of fish broth, 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika, 2 chilli peppers, pepper, half a glass of white wine, half a glass of crushed tomato, 1 tablespoon of flour, 1 liters of water, 1 chopped sausage, 200 gr. serrano ham and extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook the tripe in boiling water for 20 minutes. Reserve the cooking water.
- Then we chop them in small, we season them with garlic and salt.
- In a saucepan, brown the onion, add the fried tomato, the desalted cod, the sausage, the ham and the paprika.
- Then add the tripe and chilli pepper, the tablespoon of flour and the half glass of white wine and stir well.
- Then cover with the water of the tripe and cook it for about 30 minutes.
Serve hot and with a glass of Enate Tapas wine. To enjoy!