Winery: Grupo Codorníu.
Tasting note: Cherry red color medium-high layer. On the nose, it has a medium intensity, with aromas of red fruits and some memory of pyrazines (vegetal notes), notes of coconut and Mediterranean forest. In the mouth, the fruit is kept at the entrance and in the passage, good citric acidity, powerful tannins and something drying that will improve in the bottle.
Optimum service temperature: 15° C.
A pairing: Costillas adobadas a la miel.
Ingredients: 1 pork ribs cloth, the juice of 1 lemon, 1 glass of cognac, flower honey, garlic powder, ground laurel, oregano, parsley, spicy paprika and white pepper.
- In a bowl, add a little of each spice to the lemon juice to make the marinade.
- Salt the ribs, put them in a baking dish, add the marinade and let them marinate for three hours.
- Then, put in the preheated oven at 180° C.
- When they are a little golden, spread them with honey with a brush and put them back in the oven.
- While it is finished, mix the cognac with honey in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Remove and water the ribs with the mixture.
- Finish cooking in the oven for ten more minutes.
A delicacy to enjoy with a glass of Nuviana red wine.