Winery: Bodegas Hacienda Señoríode Nevada
Tasting notes for Red Wine Señorío de Nevada Oro 2017:
A lot of complexity and elegance on the nose, where we find black and red fruit in compote and a nice range of tertiary aromas (leathers, musk), and memories of cigar box and noble wood.
The palate is silky, with sweet tannins, very pleasant to drink and very long.
Optimum service temperature: 15° C.
A pairing: Pato borracho.
Ingredients: 1 duck, 4 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 clove of crushed garlic, 2 chopped onions, 4 peeled and chopped tomatoes, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, ½ cup dry white wine, ¼ liter of beef broth, salt and pepper.
- Wash the duck well inside and out, dry it and season it.
- Heat the oil and butter in a pot over the heat and brown the duck on all sides. Remove it and reserve.
- In the same pot saute the garlic, onions and tomatoes.
- When everything is well fried, add the parsley and the duck. Sprinkle with the wine, add the broth and cook until the duck is tender.
- Pass the sauce through a masher and serve accompanied by various vegetables and salsa in a small bowl to serve to taste.