Winery: Bodegas Valdesil
Tasting note for White Wine Montenovo 2021:
Pale yellow color with greenish reflections. Clean and very bright.
It has a nose of medium intensity with a clear predominance of ripe white fruit with citrus nuances. Pleasant notes of white flowers, light herbaceous memories and mineral tips round it.
On the palate it presents a fresh and cheerful entrance, a step marked by a certain unctuousness and a fantastic acidity, which defines it and gives it depth. Pleasant finish with herbaceous notes, with fruity aftertaste and floral. Medium slightly fatty body.
Optimum service temperature: 9-11° C.
A pairing: Ensalada de arroz y pollo.
Ingredients: 1 glass of steamed rice, 2 glasses of water, 1 bay leaf, 1/2 chicken breast, 1 pepper, 1 carrot, 1 handful of raisins, 1 handful of nuts, salt and white pepper.
- We cook the rice and drain it. If microwaves are used, put at half power for 3 minutes, stir and put 5 minutes more, remove again and another 5 minutes.
- Bake the steaks with microwave 2 minutes per side. If you use skillet, pass very little over low heat so that you do not get toast.
- We wash the vegetables well, chop them and we go to a fountain.
- Add the drained rice and the diced chicken in squares of 2 cm.
- Add salt and pepper and stir to integrate well. It may be accompanied by mayonnaise or another mild sauce.