Winery: Bodegas Protos
Type of wood and time of passage: 16 months in new French oak and 12 months in bottle.
Tasting note for Red Wine Protos 27 2020: It is a fresh and elegant wine on the nose with a wide range of nuances, where the fruit that gives us the variety integrates perfectly with the tertiary aromas that appear during aging. In the mouth, the power, concentration, persistence, roundness and balance will provide us with a long-lasting wine, which will be improving in the bottle for a long time.
Optimum service temperature: 16°-17° C.
A pairing: Arroz con perdices.
Ingredients: 2 glasses of rice per 2 partridges, 1 large grated onion, 2 tablespoons of oil, 2 glasses of milk, salt and pepper.
- Wash the partridges, split in two and leave in water.
- Wash the rice and add the grated onion, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spread a bowl of mud with oil, put half of the rice, the partridges and then the other half of the rice.
- Boil the milk, pour it over the rice and add two large tablespoons of oil.
- Put in the oven, when the milk is dry, lower the intensity. In case you need more milk, add until the rice is at its point.
- Let stand 1/4 of an hour before serving.