Winery: Bodegas Marqués de Vargas
Tasting note Vino Rosado Flamingo Rosé 2018:
It is a tear wine with a pale pink color, clean, expressive and floral.
On the nose, it is expressive and intense, with aromas of red forest fruit: currants, raspberries and strawberries, lactic notes (the whole reminds a bit of strawberry yogurt).
In the mouth, we find an elegant touch, a wine with a lot of structure. Ideal for good weather.
Optimum service temperature: 7° C.
A pairing: Tomates rellenos de ensalada de marisco.
Ingredients: 4 medium tomatoes, 2 cooked medium potatoes, 3 boiled eggs, 1 cooked carrot, 1 fresh spring onion, 8 Surimi bars (or crab substitute), 24 cooked prawns, capers or pickles in vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt, mayonnaise and 1 bag of canons.
- We started by peeling the prawns. We reserve 4 to decorate and the rest we cut into cubes. We also chop the potato, the onion, the carrot, the eggs and the crab sticks. Mix everything in a bowl and season.
- Add chopped gherkins or capers and mayonnaise to taste. Mix and reserve.
- Wash the tomatoes well, remove the top part and with the help of a spoon remove the seeds and broth from the tomato, leaving only the meat. Add salt.
- Fill the tomatoes with the salad we had reserved, which are well filled. We placed the prawns that we had reserved whole to decorate and add a little olive oil on top.
- To serve, place on a tray a bed of canons seasoned to taste and place over it the stuffed tomatoes.
You will love it!