Winery: Compañía de vinos Telmo Rodríguez
Tasting note for White Wine El Transistor 2019:
Bright yellow color.
On the nose, we find aromas of fruit with bone, sweet spices (vanilla), with milky notes and an herbaceous background that gives it freshness.
In the mouth, it has a broad and fresh step, marked citrus notes and a good fruit weight in the step.
Optimum service temperature: 8°-10° C.
A pairing: Rape con verduras y patatas.
Ingredients: 2 monkfish tails, 4 potatoes, 2 scallions, one zucchini, one red pepper, 3 cloves of garlic, 40 gr. of bread crumbs, 100 ml. of white wine, extra virgin olive oil, salt, paprika, ground white pepper , white peppercorns, a spoon of oregano, a spoon of thyme, a little rosemary and parsley.
- Peel and chop the chives and put them to fry in a pan with a little oil. Wash the zucchini and chop it in the same way. Chop the pepper and add it. Season and sauté for about 10 minutes. Add the paprika and half of the wine. Bring to a boil and pass the vegetables to a baking sheet.
- To make the Provencal, peel and chop the cloves of garlic, and mix them with the bread crumbs and with a spoonful of chopped parsley.
- Season the monkfish tails, make a longitudinal cut next to the central spine and place them on the vegetables. Add the Provencal.
- Insert the tray in the oven and roast the fish at 200° C for 10-12 minutes.
-Once this is done, wash the potatoes, cook them and cut them into 4 segments and place them in a bowl.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of oil, a branch of rosemary leafless, the rest of wine, white pepper (ground and grated), thyme, oregano and a pinch of salt.
- Serve the fish with the vegetables and accompany it with the potatoes.