Tasting notes of Red Wine Laudum Roble 2019:
Intense cherry red color adorned with violet tones.
On the nose, deep aroma in which notes of violets are distinguished surrounded by a background of ripe black fruits, spices and balsamic touches.
In the mouth, it is structured and extremely fruity. Its ripe tannin recalls a velvety touch and guarantees a long life to this wine. A very long finish impregnates the palate with spicy, balsamic and mineral notes.
Optimum service temperature: 14°-16° C.
A pairing: Arroz de carrilleras.
- For the cheeks: 1.5 kg. of cheeks, 1 onion, 2 leeks, 2 carrots, 1 glass of Laudum red wine, clove, bay leaf, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- For the rice: 1 leek, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 red pepper, 300 gr. of seasonal mushrooms, 1/3 of a glass of fried tomato, 2 glasses of rice, saffron, sweet paprika, extra virgin olive oil and salt.
- Clean the cheeks, season and brown them in a saucepan with a spoonful of extra virgin olive oil. Take them apart and reserve them.
- In the previous oil, sauté briefly the onion, 2 leeks and the carrots, all chopped. Season with 2 cloves and 1 bay leaf.
- Return the meat, pour the glass of red wine and, when you lose the alcohol, cover with water. Add salt and let boil.
- For the rice, chop and start to sauté the leek together with the rolled garlic and the red pepper cut into cubes. Add the chopped mushrooms, some saffron strands and cook a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the cheeks and bay leaves from the stew and crush the broth with the vegetables until a very light sauce is obtained and, with the help of a fork, crush the cheeks.
- Finish the rice, incorporating half a spoonful of sweet paprika on the vegetables and the fried tomato. Stir well and add 5 glasses of chowder sauce and 2 glasses of rice. Stir well and let it begin to boil. Then add the shredded meat, taste salt and finish cooking the rice 15 minutes in the fire.