Tasting note of Sparkling Wine Marina Party Frizzante 5.5º:
It has a beautiful bright yellow colour.
It is very fruity on the nose, with hints of white fruit such as pear and apple, and tones of Mediterranean citrus fruit. It is refreshing, tasty and young.
On the palate the gas appears creamy, reminiscent of fruit aromas combined with a slightly sweet, but fresh taste.
Optimum service temperature: 6° C.
A pairing: Maki de aguacate, pepino y salmón.
Ingredients: 100 gr. of rice for Sushi, nori seaweed, 50 gr. of fresh or smoked salmon (to taste), 1 avocado, 1 cucumber, rice vinegar, sugar and salt.
- We start preparing the rice. Cook and dress with the vinegar, a pinch of sugar and a pinch of salt. Let it cool down.
- Cut julienne avocado and cucumber and reserve for when we go to form the makis. Cut the salmon into small and thin strips and reserve as well.
- Prepare the sheets of nori seaweed. For this we cut them in two and place them on a mat or makisu lined with transparent kitchen film leaving the rough side of the alga upwards.
- We spread a thin layer of rice on the seaweed and press a little to adhere.
- In the center of the rice we are placing the strips of salmon, cucumber and avocado. (We can add a bit of wasabi if we like spicy).
- Finally, we wind the alga with the help of the mat to form a cylinder. Cut approximately in 8 portions, with a dampened knife so that the rice does not stick.
- Serve with soy sauce.