Winery: Bodegas Bilbaínas.
Tasting note: Red cherry color with violet flashes. On the nose, very intense aroma, flowers, black fruits and licorice with touches of vanilla and roasted. In the mouth balanced, fresh and soft tannins.
Optimum service temperature: 17° C.
A pairing: Wok de arroz con verduras.
Ingredients: 100 gr. of rice (may be brown rice, basmati, wild, pump ... to taste), 50 gr. of quinoa (optional), half zucchini, half broccoli, half red pepper, 80 gr. of red cabbage, 4 cloves of garlic, 20 gr. of fresh parsley (optional), 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, sesame seeds.
- Put the rice to cook. Follow indications according to the type of rice that we have chosen since each one has a different cooking. On average about 20 minutes since we need it to be dry and loose.
- Wash and chop all the vegetables in tiny, especially the garlic should be very well chopped.
- We put the wok with water and when it starts to boil add all the chopped vegetables except the garlic. Add the quinoa too. You can use a large pan or a pot if you prefer. We cook for 2 minutes, drain and reserve in a bowl.
- Put oil in our pan and when hot add the garlic, and parsley, you can add a chili if we like spicy. Cook for 1 minute on high heat moving everything continuously so that it does not stick.
- We add the rice, the vegetables that we had reserved and the soy sauce. Mix everything well and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with some sesame seeds on top to give a crunchy touch.
Enjoy your meal!