Winery: Bodegas Raimat.
Tasting notes: Pale yellow with greenish reflections. On the nose, complex, with fruity notes (peach, pear, melon). On the palate, note the fruit notes with a fresh and citrus finish. Young and creamy.
Optimum service temperature: 8° C.
A pairing: Merluza rebozada con rulos de calabacín.
Ingredients: 4 fillets of hake, 1 green zucchini, 5 egg yolks, 16 fresh garlic, 100 gr. of cheese spread, 1 small tomato, 4 leaves of basil, salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
- Wash the zucchini and make 8 thin strips. Put water to heat and when it starts to boil, add salt to the water and add the zucchini strips. Dip them well in the water for 30 seconds. Remove and dry the zucchini strips.
- Next, peel the tomato and chop it in small cubes. In a bowl, add the tomato, add the cheese spread, chopped basil leaves and add salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything well.
- Spread the zucchini strips, put a little filling that we have prepared at one end and roll carefully. Reserve the curlers.
- Beat egg yolks and season. Season also the fillets of hake and introduce in the egg yolks.
- In a frying pan, put oil to heat, add the garlic cut in half and put the fillets of hake. Fry the fish with the garlic.
- Serve the hake accompanied by zucchini curls.