Winery: Bodegas Raimat.
Tasting notes: Pale peach color. On the nose citrus and tropical notes (pineapple, peach, nectarine ...) with ripe red fruit aroma (raspberries, strawberries). In the mouth, it is a fresh wine with good acidity, final with volume and notes of red fruit.
Optimum service temperature: 6°-10° C.
A pairing: Ensalada de lentejas.
Ingredients: 400 gr. of cooked lentils, 1 carrot, half tomato, half purple onion, half a lime, 40 gr. of feta cheese, 15 ml. of vinegar of Modena, 45 ml. of extra virgin olive oil, 5 gr. of Dijon mustard, salt and ground black pepper.
- First, wash the lentils well with cold water for a long time to remove the preserving liquid. Drain well so there is no water left and reserve.
- Peel the carrot and cook in salt water until tender. Drain and reserve.
- Chop the tomato and onion into cubes and mix with the lentils that we had reserved. Add also the carrot we had reserved cut into pieces.
- Grate half a lime, squeeze your juice and add to the lentils.
- Prepare a vinaigrette with mustard. In a bowl put the olive oil, the Modena vinegar, the mustard, salt and pepper. Beat well until everything is well mixed and emulsified.
- Add the vinaigrette to the lentils and serve with a little crumbled feta cheese on top.