Winery: Bodega Txomin Etxaniz
Tasting notes for White Wine Txomin Etxaniz TX 2018:
Green yellow, bright and fine natural bubble.
On the nose, we find citrus aromas and fresh apples. Mineral notes.
In the mouth, it is fresh and fruity, characteristic acidity and light carbonic.
Optimum service temperature: 8-10° C.
A pairing: Croquetas de marisco.
Ingredients: 3/4 liter of milk, 100 gr. of flour, 150 gr. of butter, 100 gr. of liquid cream, 12 prawns, 12 cooked mussels, tomato sauce, nutmeg, and salt, to bake: flour, 2 eggs and bread grated.
- We put the flour on the melted butter and brown it a little avoiding it to burn. We are adding the milk little by little without stopping to remove until getting a creamy bechamel.
- In a saucepan we cook the prawns with milk and cream, so they have more flavor.
- Add the cooked prawns with the mussels to the pan, both well minced, a splash of tomato sauce, a pinch of nutmeg and salt. Link everything well.
- Once the dough has the appropriate consistency, let cool to later shape the croquettes.
- Fry the croquettes until golden brown, having passed them before by flour, egg and bread crumbs (in that order).
A dish with a lot of flavor. Enjoy!