Winery: Bodegas Marqués de Cáceres
Cava Marqués de Cáceres Brut tasting note:
Pale yellow color and good release of small bubbles that end in a rosary.
Pastry aromas with hints of apple and white flowers.
Round, harmonious, dry on the palate with a good length enhanced by its fine bubbles.
Optimum serving temperature: 6º C.
A pairing: Mussels in vinaigrette.
Ingredients: 2 kilos of Galician mussels, green pepper, red pepper, various pickles (pickles, chives, olives, etc ...), olive oil and vinegar.
- We clean the mussels well.
- Once clean we introduce them in a couple of fingers of water with a little salt and a bay leaf. We will always put them from cold water. We cover them and let them open.
- Once opened, drain the broth and clean the mussel guts. We remove half of the shell and let them cool down.
- Chop the red pepper, the green pepper, some chives and some pickles well. Season with oil and vinegar, add a little salt and that's it.
- Cover the mussels with the vinaigrette and present.
A delicious dish that will surprise our guests.