Winery: Emilio Moro
Type of wood: Aging in French oak barrels.
Tasting notes for Red Wine Finca Resalso 2019:
Cherry red with violet rim.
On the nose is intense, expressive and fresh, with the varietals of the tempranillo in full youth.
In the mouth it is balanced, with a persistent but mature tannin and pleasant palate, long aftertaste and pleasant memory.
Optimum service temperature: 16° C.
A pairing: Lasaña de calabacín.
Ingredients: Two large zucchini, 150 gr. of ham, 200 gr. of sliced cheese, salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil, grated cheese (Danish mozzarella, for example) and ½ l. milk.
- Make the bechamel sauce first: heat a little oil in a pan and when it takes temperature, toss the flour and spin without stopping while the milk is added little by little.
- When the resulting mixture begins to take a creamy tone and has good thickness but without being too liquid, stop adding milk. Add salt and pepper.
- Wash the zucchini very well, and cut them into thin strips, which will be placed on a baking tray.
- On the zucchini we will put a little bechamel and ham and another zucchini loach.
- Repeat the layers until making the lasagna with the desired flats.
- Cover with a little grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 180° C for 15 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!