Winery: Bodegas Legaris.
Type of wood: The ageing time is 12 months in French and American oak barrels.
Tasting notes Red Wine Legaris Crianza 2019:
In view it is presented with a dark cherry red color with pure edging.
On the nose it has a ripe red fruit aroma accompanied by sweet spices, vanilla and coconut.
On the palate it is broad. It fills the mouth with ripe fruit, tasty palate and a spicy and tasty aftertaste.
Optimum service temperature: 16° C.
A pairing: Pollo a la cerveza con setas y alcachofas.
Ingredients: 4 chicken legs cut in two, 4 artichokes, 250 gr. of mixed mushrooms, half leek, 1 carrot, 1 medium onion, half green pepper, 1 clove of garlic, 1 can of toasted beer, 1 glass of chicken broth, 3 tablespoons of sherry vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil extra virgin.
- We begin by cleansing the thighs of fat and removing the skin. Reserve.
- Finely chop the carrot, leek, garlic clove, pepper and onion, the smaller it is chopped, the better for cooking. Season and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper the chicken and add it with the vegetables so that it is browned all together for 10 minutes over medium heat. Remove excess oil so that it is free of grease.
- Add the whole beer and the glass of chicken broth. Cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- On the other hand, clean the artichokes and leave only the tender leaves. Cut into four pieces and reserve by putting them in water with fresh parsley to avoid rusting.
- In a separate skillet, sauté the mushrooms with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- When the mushrooms have released a little water, remove and add them to the chicken. Add also the artichokes.
- Add the sherry vinegar and leave to cook for about 20-25 minutes over medium heat until the artichokes are tender.
- Serve hot and ... To enjoy!