Winery: Bodegas Protos
Tasting notes for Rosé Wine Protos Clarete 2021:
Redcurrant pink with violet tones in a thin layer. Clean, bright and very attractive shade.
On the nose, high aromatic intensity. Fragrant wine, dominated by the aromas of red fruit that leads us to a very greedy nose.
It has a perfect balance, fresh entrance with a fruity and persistent finish that leaves us memories of red fruits.
Optimum service temperature: 8°-9° C.
A pairing: Espalda de cerdo.
Ingredients: 600-700 gr. back of pork cut to roll, a teaspoon of chopped parsley, salt, pepper, dried marjoram, ham in small strips, ½ tablespoon of oil, a carrot, a small onion, 2 sticks of celery and a cup of boiling water.
- Rub the meat with salt, pepper and marjoram and parsley and put the ham strips in the center. Roll it up and tie it with string twine.
- Put the oven casserole in the fire, heat the oil and brown the roast over its entire surface. Grate the carrot, cut the onions, cut the celery.
- Surround the meat with all the vegetables and pour the boiling water. To introduce the casserole in the oven preheated to 225° C. and to reduce the heat to 200° C.
- Spray the roast with the liquid. Finished the cooking time let it stand for 10 min. in the oven.
- Pass the vegetables through the sieve and increase the sauce to taste with a little boiling water.