Winery: Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro.
Type of wood and time of passage: 16 months in French and American oak barrels.
Tasting notes Red Wine Arzuaga Crianza 2020:
Cherry red colour with violet and bright reflections.
On the nose aromas with hints of red fruits, roasted and spices.
On the palate it is balanced and mellow, leaving flavours with notes of red fruit and roasted wood.
Optimum service temperature: 16º-18º C.
A pairing: Salmón con ensalada de aguacate.
Ingredients: 4 salmon fillets, 1 avocado, 10 cherry tomatoes, ½ spring onion, juice of ½ lemon, fresh coriander, black pepper, gomasio or sesame salt, olive oil, salt, avocado mayonnaise.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them into quarters, peel the spring onion and brunoise it, peel the avocado and cut it into squares.
- Put the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with the lemon juice.
- Wash the coriander leaves and chop them to add to the salad, season with a little salt, freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Lightly toast the surface of the salmon in a frying pan with a little olive oil, leaving the inside juicy, but not too juicy.
- Serve the grilled salmon with the avocado salad, accompanied by the delicious mayonnaise.