Winery: Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro.
Tasting notes Rosé Wine Arzuaga Rosae 2022:
Clean and bright. Pale salmon color with nude trim with very little color extraction.
High aromatic intensity, with notes of acid red fruits, predominantly strawberries and raspberries. Notes of pine forest, citrus, passion fruit and floral hints.
Ample, fresh and friendly entry. Tasty sensation, which lingers on the palate until retronasal where they denote the stewed cherries.
Optimum service temperature: 6º-8º C.
A pairing: Crema de marisco con verduras.
Ingredients: Shellfish remains (heads, tails, etc.), fish remains (large bones, heads, etc.), 1/2 onion, 1 green bell pepper, 1 red bell pepper, liquid cream, olive oil, salt.
- Put all the leftover seafood and fish in a casserole. Cover with water, add salt and let it simmer for about 1 hour.
- After this time, strain the broth.
- Place a frying pan on the fire with a splash of oil. When it is hot, add the onion and the peppers, and fry them over low heat until soft. When it is ready, put it aside.
- Put the broth back on the heat and pour a generous splash of cream. Stir well and leave on the heat for 5 minutes.
- Then, pour what we have in the pan into the casserole, keep it for another couple of minutes, and remove the seafood cream with vegetables from the heat.
Enjoy your meal!