Winery: Compañía de vinos Telmo Rodríguez
Type of wood and time of passage: 12 months in French oak barrels.
Tasting note for Red Wine Goliardo 2018:
Bright and clean cherry red colour.
Mineral aroma with hints of ripe red fruits.
Balanced on the palate, with red fruit and very good acidity.
Optimum service temperature: 16°-18° C.
A pairing: Conejo con cebollitas.
Ingredients: A ribbon of pork loin of about 1.5kg, 4 cloves of garlic, a teaspoon of thyme, a teaspoon of sweet paprika, a teaspoon of rosemary, salt, pepper, a dash of olive oil.
- Put the thyme, rosemary, paprika, chopped garlic and a dash of olive oil in a mortar and pestle. Crush it until it is all crushed and integrated.
- Place a large piece of aluminium foil on a baking tray. Place the uncut loin on top.
- Pour the majao over the loin, covering it well. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Close and cover the loin with aluminium foil. Leave an air bubble inside.
-Place the tray with the covered tenderloin in the oven, preheated to 200ºC. It will be cooked in about 45 minutes.
- Take it out and leave it to rest for 5 minutes. Afterwards, remove the aluminium foil, slice it thinly and plate it.