Winery: Bodegas Aradón.
Tasting notes: Cherry color with violet tones, clean and bright. The nose is sweet, with aromas of black and red fruit (blackberries, red and black currants) and floral notes and Mediterranean bush. In the mouth, it is easy, friendly and fresh, gaining complexity in the passage through the mouth. Very elegant for a young wine, with a long journey.
Optimum service temperature: 12° C.
A pairing: Lasaña de calabacín.
Ingredients: Two large zucchini, 150 gr. of ham, 200 gr. of sliced cheese, salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil, grated cheese (Danish mozzarella, for example) and ½ l. milk.
- Make the bechamel sauce first: heat a little oil in a pan and when it takes temperature, toss the flour and spin without stopping while the milk is added little by little.
- When the resulting mixture begins to take a creamy tone and has good thickness but without being too liquid, stop adding milk. Add salt and pepper.
- Wash the zucchini very well, and cut them into thin strips, which will be placed on a baking tray.
- On the zucchini we will put a little bechamel and ham and another zucchini loach.
- Repeat the layers until making the lasagna with the desired flats.
- Cover with a little grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 180° C for 15 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!