Tasting note for Bollinger Special Cuvée Champagne:
Deep golden color with fine bubble that rises forming a constant rosary and a beautiful crown.
We find aromas of ripe white fruit (golden apple) and citrus fruit (grapefruit), along with notes of orange blossom and memories of toasted bread, spice bread and candied fruit (dried apricots).
The Pinnot Noir gives it a magnificent structure, the Chardonnay subtlety and elegance and the Pinot Menier that carefree note that all champagne must have. Its long aging makes it deep, broad. The creamy carbonated and a slightly bitter final note appears very pleasant.
Optimum service temperature: 6° C.
A pairing: Niguiris.
Ingredients: 1 cup of cooked rice for sushi, 1 fillet of sea bream, 1 fillet of tuna, 1 fillet of salmon, rice vinegar, wasabi and soy sauce.
- Cut the fish fillets for the niguiri into rectangles of about 5x2 cm. and book.
- In a bowl mix rice vinegar and water in equal parts.
- Mix and wet our hands with the liquid, to mount the niguiris.
- Put a rice ball in the center of the palm of the right hand and press gently, until we form a rice roll about three centimeters long.
- With the left hand we take one of the pieces of fish and without dropping the piece of rice, with the index finger of the right hand, we spread of wasabi and we rub it by the fish fillet that we will place on the rice as if it were a coverage.
- Place the niguiris in a dish, accompanied by a bowl of soy sauce and another of wasabi.