Winery: Bodegas Tábula.
Tasting note: Ruby color with purple trim and dyed tear. On the nose, aromas of red and black fruits (ripe strawberries, blackberries, currants) predominate, wrapped in sweet notes of caramel and licorice that are interspersed with spices (vanilla, pink pepper). Entry into the mouth fresh, pleasant in the step, sweet and acid, with dairy notes. Youth above all, but with the ideal contribution of wood.
Optimum service temperature: 15° C.
A pairing: Bocaditos crujientes de ensaladilla.
Ingredients: To make the salad: 2 potatoes, 3 carrots, 100 gr. of green round bean, 100 gr. of peas, 1 can of tuna, 1 can of mayonnaise, 1 can of pitted olives, 2 hard-boiled eggs and strips of wheat rinds.
- Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut both into cubes. Wash and cut green beans julienne. Wash the peas.
- Then in a pan with the boiling water and a little salt add the vegetables and cook them until they are tender.
- Strain and reserve in a large bowl, at room temperature, until it cools.
- Open and drain the tuna can to remove the excess oil and add the tuna to the bowl of salad.
- Cut several olives in half and add to the bowl. Cut one or two hard boiled eggs into small cubes. Add 3 tablespoons mayonnaise and mix well.
- In a deep dish place the wheat rinds and put them in the microwave for 2 minutes until they are inflated.
- We avoid frying and the resulting oil grease. Make about 4-5 per guest.
- Assemble the salad sandwiches with a generous spoonful of salad in the center hole of the crust leaving room to eat with your fingers.
An easy dish to make and delicious!