Winery: Bodegas Protos.
Tasting notes for Vino Tinto Protos Roble 2022:
Ruby color with violet tones.
It is quite complex, with aromas of black fruit compote (blackberry, plum), cocoa, and smoky notes.
The palate is powerful, expressive, with fruit in the foreground. Sufficient acidity to give freshness and vivacity. Toasted and ripe fruit notes in retronasal with long persistence.
Optimum service temperature: 14° C.
A pairing: Arroz con perdices.
Ingredients: 2 glasses of rice per 2 partridges, 1 large grated onion, 2 tablespoons of oil, 2 glasses of milk, salt and pepper.
- Wash the partridges, split in two and leave in water.
- Wash the rice and add the grated onion, add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spread a bowl of mud with oil, put half of the rice, the partridges and then the other half of the rice.
- Boil the milk, pour it over the rice and add two large tablespoons of oil.
- Put in the oven, when the milk is dry, lower the intensity. In case you need more milk, add until the rice is at its point.
- Let stand 1/4 of an hour before serving.